Come one, Come ALL!
ESTATE SALE of the Century!
Would you believe Decade?
Would you believe for May 20-21 starting at 9:00amat
6823 City View Drive in Charlotte?
Michael Shorkey is selling out his house to the bare walls, including:
1. IKEA Maple Bedroom suite (dresser, platform bed, chest & 2 bedside tables)
2. Dining chairs, buffet chest, china breakfront and contents
3. Pool table (Brunswick 1.5” slate, originally $3000!) and accessories
4. Assorted Family Room, office and other furniture
5. 60” LED TV with surround sound system (SONY receiver, sub-woofer, center-channel speaker, 4 surround sound speakers, plus laptop to make it “smart TV” and glass entertainment center.
6. Photography equipment (Canon A1 film w/std + zoom lens & shoulder bag; Canon EOS Rebel 6Ti w/2 zoom lenses and shoulder bag)
7. Sunny rowing machine
8. Horizon model 5.6 treadmill
9. TOOLS, TOOLS, TOOLS! Enough tools to become a contractor. Radial arm saw, table saw, circular saw, recip saw, sabre saw, tile saw, hand saws; sanders, drills, painting tools, air tools & compressor, ladders, drywall tools (including stilts) and tons of small hand tools. All neatly organized by specialty (drywall, painting, tile & concrete, electrical, plumbing, etc.
10.Lawn & Garden tools too!
11. Last but not least I've got a bunch of Mustang parts:
- Roxiom tail Lights for 10-12 Mustangs
- OEM tail Lights for 10-12 Mustangs
- Flowmaster mufflers and most of exhaust
- Exhaust manifolds
- Catalytic converters
- 14" solid rotors from GT500
- Powerstop 13" drilled & slotted rotors
- Red "Mustang 5.0" brake caliper covers
- Red OEM brake calipers
- 3 Lincoln 17" wheels
- 1 Ford Explorer 17" aluminum wheel
- Drive on ramps
- 2.5 ton floor jack
- 16' Cargo trailer
- 6'x8' utility trailer
Run by Estate Sales by Jonesy. Credit cards accepted.